Friday, June 26, 2009

home sweet home



It was hard leaving Kauai......I've heard it described as "God's playground" and "Nature's Disneyland". Both are true. I got some great photos......around 1000. It'll take some time to edit that amount of inventory.

Until I can post more, I'll post a photo of my favorite purchase. I visited 3 fabric stores and found some great japanese prints, some Amy Butler, Heather Ross, and much, much more. My favorite purchase was of this japanese bikini print. I'm pretty sure one of the bikinis is inspired by my favorite print, Mocca, by Alexander Henry. I bought one fq on my first visit, then went back and bought the last fq's in the store. They only had 3 more.......

2 comments:

Mushyhed said...

Sooo cute! Welcome back!

MichelleB said...

So cute! 3 fabric stores? Really? Good to hear that you had a great time. Hope you had a Puka dog! lol