Sunday, May 24, 2009

done!

Whew! It's only the second day of a three day weekend and I've had a blast. We've been on the road for soccer all weekend. I was able to complete my mom's gift in the car yesterday. I washed it this morning. It's wonderful.


I visited an out-of-town JoAnn's and found my favorite......Mocca, by Alexander Henry (pictured on left). I bought the rest of the bolt. A little over 4 yards.

My husband was nice enough to take me here, where I found some Lush, Alexander Henry Seagulls that I've been dying to buy, and some other great finds.




Soccer was good, but I'm looking forward to a day at home. Tomorrow I will begin binding this.

What to do next? That Buttercup Bag looks fun and has been on my "to do" list for quite some time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yay! you finished your quilt! Lovely fabric! I think the seagull print is my fav. :D

Mom said...

My quilt is beautiful! I can't wait to see it in person. The Fresh Air quilt is very original...very you!
Love,
Mom