Friday, March 20, 2009

so handsome


Sometimes I just can't get it right, but I always try.

I wasn't pleased with the pictures of the last t-shirt quilt, so I gave it another shot. I got some nice pictures, but mostly of my cat.

Meet Stomper. Twenty pounds of pure, cuddly, goodness. My only son and everyone's favorite family member. He rules the house. He eats his kibble with intensity and talks back when talked to. I like to call him "Handsome", but he will respond to any friendly voice.

My family feels lucky to have such a wonderful spirit in the house. He came to us eight years ago, carried by a little girl on skates. She knocked on the front door and handed my husband a kitten. "My mom said to give this to you"........?????? He became ours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dompy is the bestest, handsomest boy. I'll never forget the Stomper song. Now that is love.